Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Mid-October 2021 and midbrain graph cognitive structural stochastic resonances...

 Hey there mathgirls,

A genius I know (E) uses cleverly correlated white noise to stimulate traffic in corpus callosum.  I was thinking about this as I was trying to find my old favorite simplynoise.  I used to be able to tune up a color of noise for optimal cognitive stochastic resonance with particular songs.  The music of the 80's shows that music industry already knew then (at some level) that additive noise of the right color can crisp or blur sounds. 

We are almost at the tech-level for me to be able to re-engineer mathematical language into Klingon, so that instead of being comprised of the names of old dead guys, it is what it means.  I think to do so would be to give humanity to own the future of all science.  

I had the idea that one could encode the graph of that mathematics into the nature of the correlations of the white noise, and imprint it on the structure of the infantile brain.  Such a thing could make it easier to be a Boltzmann, or other once in a thousand-year genius.  Humanity needs more of those.

-mathdad

No comments: