Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Feb 2019

Hello girlies.  Hello oldest, middlest, and littlest.  (whisper: hello peanut)

Biggest math girl, you were my first mathbaby. 
Middlest math girl, you are an artist, and a force of nature.  I love your wonderful heart.
Littlest math girl, you are brave, and engaging. 

I love you all.  I love you dearly.  You are my favorite people in the whole wide world.

I don't think you heard that.  You might think you did, but I don't think you did.
Classes that I have been in say that when I am self-controlling and think to myself "I'm being a good example", I am in fact kidding myself, because on the outside you have no visibility to what happened.  Those classes say I should narrate, so you can get clues, and see what you are missing.

And now... I return to work. I wish to get the right kind of free time to build this in a suitable and properly noble enough way to be valuable and meaningfully empowering to you when you eventually get to read it.

I should narrate what "I love you means" when the thought traverses my heart.

-Mathdad.

No comments: